Thursday, January 8, 2009

Accounts Receivable Financing


Typically referred at as "factoring", AR Financing is neither equity nor debt, yet strengthens a balance sheet - and control of the business always stays with the owner. It is a trusted and effective method of both financing short-term cashflow and outsourcing the administration of credit and the task of arduous collections.

Factoring is a time-honored financing solution that offers many advantages while allowing business owners to focus on operating and building their client base. As opposed to banks, for instance, we offer flexible underwriting. We don't require the lengthy process, personal credit score, business history and restrictive covenants necessary for traditional debt.

Generally, we begin funding about a week after the application process begins. We support startups and high growth businesses, as well as businesses recovering from financial difficulties. Our ability to fund and service your business can keep up with the demands of growth without having to requalify you for a larger loan and charge any subsequent fees.

Your balance sheet remains strong, most importantly. Because we actually purchase the invoice from you and do not take an equity position, you incur no debt and keep control of your own business.

Additionally, we provide a thorough credit analysis on all potential and existing customers so that you can make an informed decision on extending credit, thereby minimizing the risk of bad debt.

Furthermore and finally, our professional collections team relieves you of the considerable time, energy and effort and expense required to follow up with customers to ensure timely payment.
-
Ron Finch
Liquid Capital Solutions
250 469 9606
250 826 8446 (cell)

3 comments:

  1. i found this post very useful, helping and well formatted i must say i really enjoy reading it. i am very much clear about the topic. i have given my presentation on it. i described it but i spoke one line for it that was account receivable financing financing can help in B2B business realize the art of possibility for growth and profits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accounts receivable financing frees up cash to let you: grow your business, remain flexible and competitive in a changing market, purchase supplies and inventory, pay bills and make payroll.

    Source: http://www.accutraccapital.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete